Banks Youth Soccer Registration
· Please click here for registration.
· Please click here for future log-ins for the purpose of editing your account.
The following photo is what to look for when editing your account.
Returning Users for Soccer Registration:
· Click here if you know your user name and password (or)
· Click here if you forgot your user name and password.
· Click here if you need to register.
· Enter information about parent/guardian first.
· Enter information about player you are registering
*Note you may register multiple players at the same time.
Cost Reducing Programs:
· Free and Reduced Lunch Refund – documentation required
· Large family discount: Only first 3 children are charged
· Uniform Fee Optional: Players may use last year’s uniform
· You may pay with personal check, e-check or credit card. No cash please.
· We accept VISA and MasterCard only.
o Those choosing to pay by credit card will be charged an additional 3% convenience fee.
If you have any issues with the registration process, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (503) 701-1728.
Thank you for choosing BYSA!
Our Mission Statement:
Banks Youth Soccer Association is a volunteer-run, non-profit organization whose mission is to provide a quality, age-appropriate youth soccer program to promote, foster and perpetuate the game of soccer for the families for the families in and around Banks. We follow a player-centered approach that allows each child to develop athletic skills and pursue personal development through sportsmanship and teamwork in cooperation with parents, coaches and referees.